[TriLUG] [Fwd: Time Management Tricks

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Fri Jun 16 09:28:59 EDT 2006

Please let me share this with our Trilugers.
Tom Limoncelli published his Time Management Book
through O'Reilly recently.
Tom's ( The Author of the Book) reply is at the third segment
(of this conversation):

     >> Yea yea yea... I know, buy Tom's book. I did! Both of them!
     >> The only place I can find the time (currently) to read it is in
    the throne room!

    I bought the Tom's book on Time Mgmt too, but I haven't had time to
    read it except the first couple of pages.  I'll try reading a section
    tomorrow first thing when I come in before logging on.

While most authors would refrain from saying this... try putting it by
the toilet.  This has worked for many people.

(Side benefit... you have a roll of bookmarks right there)

Tom