[TriLUG] playing ogg sound files with firefox

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Sun Jun 25 12:59:51 EDT 2006

heh, works for me. You probably have to configure firefox to use some external plugin to play
that sound. for me its mplayer with the mplayer-plugin.
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#mplayer
also, your mplayer (if you choose to use that) must be compiled with ogg, and all I did was have
ogg in my USE flags when I emerged mplayer.

actually the pronounciation of that persons name sounds like a chicken.

regards,
Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |