[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Jun 25 18:00:31 EDT 2006

ouch.  30% is a lot.  is that for one server or for customers that buy
in volume?  i know sometimes folks cut deals when a lot of business is
on the line (as do i).

thanks for the feedback.  i still like having the local service for our
own boxen yet admit to being a customer of dell since 1988 when i bought
my first 3 system 220 with 286 processor and a whole megabyte of ram for
the charlotte, raleigh and columbia offices of the family business.
corporate in greensboro got an ibm model 70 with a 386.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.