[TriLUG] ISCSI SAN

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:46:44 EDT 2006

Sure, you start this thread while I'm on vacation and not checking my email.

I'm currently employed with NetApp support, and I've got quite a bit of
experience with their iSCSI implementation, especially with Windows and
Linux.  Just let me know what you want to know, and I'll answer to the best
of my ability.  Thanks.

-Ben Pitzer