[TriLUG] mailbox import to trilug

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:13:24 EDT 2006

On 7/30/06, William Sutton <william at trilug.org> wrote:
> So I have another email account out there that the emails are stored in
> pine mail directory format.  How would I go about importing it into my
> TriLUG mailbox?

Importing mail isn't a service offered to TriLUG members, at least not
that I'm aware of.  That being said, I'd be glad to help any member
who needs TriLUG sysadmin support.  First however, I would recommend
consulting documentation for pine or whichever client you use for
TriLUG mail and googling for import operations to suit your needs.

MPF