[TriLUG] PC parts shops

Jason Faulkner jason at oldos.org
Mon Aug 7 07:12:01 EDT 2006

If "cheap" is criteria #1, check out the tigerdirect.com outlet on Capital.

If you actually want helpful service, or parts that won't suck, intrex is good.

But honestly, everytime I have a project like this, I usually attack
newegg ... it ends up being a lot cheaper, and the webpages tell more
about the products than the sales people usually can.

On 8/6/06, Tom Eisenmenger <teisenmenger at charter.net> wrote:
> My son and I are planning to visit area computer shops to buy parts to
> cobble together a cheap PC as a quickie project before he goes off to
> school.  Of the Intrex Computers locations in the Raleigh/Durham area,
> which is usually the best-stocked?  Are there any other shops we should
> check out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Eisenmenger

Jason Faulkner