[TriLUG] PC parts shops

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Mon Aug 7 07:40:33 EDT 2006

Well, we know better than to buy TD's PcChips overstock - we already
plan for Intrex to be our first stop, we just don't know which of the
many locations in the area is considered "best" for browsing or picking
up a bargain.

I, too, prefer Newegg but in this case time's a-wastin' and we want to
get our hands on the parts ASAP, hence the trip to Raleigh later today
(we live in Roanoke Rapids).  Besides, it'll be an opportunity for dad
and son to chow on some Indian food and maybe check out guitars as well
before we ship him off as a freshman to Case Western in a couple of
weeks.

Tom