[TriLUG] hosting services

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Fri Aug 11 13:48:57 EDT 2006

all,

i'm sure that we've discussed this before but i can't find any of the
threads.

who would youse guys recommend for email and web-site hosting. a friend of
mine has a company that's very mobile, doesn't host it's own, and wants to
get someone with good support and reasonable pricing.

any thoughts?

thanks,
stan

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJAM is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.