[TriLUG] I see an exchange server in my future

Neil L. Little nllittle at vnet.net
Sat Aug 12 14:16:19 EDT 2006

Sorry to have taken solong to reply...

Jim,
So in the evaluation that you performed for your school district what
were the criteria that involved you keeping the Kerio MailServer?
I havent looked at Kerio yet but does that include the calender
function? Thats the biggie here and why its so hard to get these folks to
even consider being weanned off of Outlook.

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!! ...er TRILUG Too!