[TriLUG] Xen, USB, & printers, oh my!

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:44:50 EDT 2006

Very interesting.  I know there has been work going on with some sort of
USB virtualization for Xen, but using PCI pass through makes sense and
probably should work :-)

You'd probably have better look posting to xen-users at lists.xensource.com .

Please say which version of Xen you're using (xm info | grep changeset) .

Peace.
Andrew