[TriLUG] Working with PDFs on Linux

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Mon Aug 21 15:53:54 EDT 2006

I've used something called flpsed to fill in PDF forms. It doesn't have
a 1.0 release yet, but I found it to work reasonably well. Downside is
that you can only add text, but maybe that's all you need.

http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/#flpsed

Otherwise, a less elegant but more flexible solution is Xfig. I haven't
used it, so I don't know how well it works. Downside, apparently, is
that you can only edit 1 page at a time.

http://www.xfig.org/
http://www.fnal.gov/docs/products/ximagetools/using/using_xfig.html
(howto)

Owen