[TriLUG] Playing with RT Tracker

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Aug 30 11:49:12 EDT 2006

WOO HOO!! It's working.. under mod_perl and running very snappy..  for
the curious, I ripped everything out and started  from scratch. There
was something in there that was causing trouble. If I get a chance I'll
try to do a post mortum later.

On the plus side ALL of my PERL has been updated- twice! ;)

Thanks for all the help!

Dave