[TriLUG] Playing with RT Tracker

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:43:52 EDT 2006

want the RT RPMs for CentOS 4.x ??  :)

http://campus.fct.unl.pt/paulomatos/rt/repository/3.4.x/

I found that site some time ago... :)  now I did have some
connectivity issues with it, and also had to use up2date/yum to get
some of the perl RPMs installed from the dag repo, but otherwise, this
has worked perfectly for me.  I dl'd my own local copy after having
the time-outs while downloading.  You may even be able to set that
site up as a yum repo... good luck!

David