[TriLUG] iTunes

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Sep 18 21:06:56 EDT 2006

So my nano, has never been hooked up to a windows or mac.  GTKPod and
Amarok, cannot create an empty itunes db, but can read and write one.
To get around this I synced my wife's ipod that had a db and then
copied that db to my nano and bob's your uncle.  I haven't really
liked gtkpod, it's very basic.  I do like Amarok however, but I just
heard they're removing support for g-streamer.

Matt P.