[TriLUG] Re: Postfix, Relay and nc.rr.com

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Sep 20 12:56:22 EDT 2006

Brian Blater (BBList) wrote:

> I would have to agree that RR is having problems today. Although my
> delay is more than 15-20 minutes, since I had mail queued up for several
> hours because of this problem.
>
> So Lance, what does one need to do to join this coop for outbound
> forwarding? I would love to get RR out of the picture.

The coop is more than just an outbound SMTP host.  We use the machine to
support consulting and volunteer efforts as well.  There are three of us
that split the cost of the server between us.  I'm not sure we're
looking for additional people at the moment as we are transitioning from
one hosting provider to another at the moment.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
 Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/