[TriLUG] Re: Postfix, Relay and nc.rr.com

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Sep 20 13:18:47 EDT 2006

i have a xen server running at my colo (multiple xen servers actually) and
can host virtual servers if people are interested.  i haven't worked out any
pricing yet, but if you'd be interested in such a product contact me offlist
and i'll put something together (special pricing for trilug members!)  ram
and disk capacity are the two main variables that affect price, so please
specify your minimums.  i can also provide automatic backup to a seperate
storage server if data is critical.

note that this is not virtual hosting, this is a full server.  you have full
root access, can install app you want, as many users or domains as you can
cram on.

fwiw, cerient's servers are already running in xen domUs on this
infrastructure, we eat our own dog food when it comes to technology.

jason