[TriLUG] Treo? Blackberry? Something Else?

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Tue Oct 24 11:28:24 EDT 2006

I currently have a Treo 650 which I have been using for well over a year
now.  Have to say it's worked very well for me meeting all your
mentioned requirements.  It even will sync with Linux.

If I was doing it again, I might take a look at the Treo 680 that's
about to be released:

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo680/index.html

A little smaller, a little lighter, more onboard storage, but the same
functionality as the Treo 650 I currently have.  Estimate on price has
been anywhere from under $300 to under $200 when it comes out.

You can get used Treo 650s on ebay for under $200.

-David