[TriLUG] OT: WRT54GL Where To Buy

mvlewis at mindspring.com mvlewis at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 8 13:16:11 EST 2006

Brian,

The last time that I went to Warp Computers and TigerDirect they both had the GLs in stock.  As both
of these stores are in Raleigh,  I would call them before making a trip.  I am assuming that you are
in the Greensboro area because of the 336 area code on the phone number that you have at the
bottom of your message.

Mike