[TriLUG] OT: Seeking computers

U. Jason Gloege Jr. ujgloege at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 14:49:53 EST 2006

I know I'm not specifically on a Linux topic here, so I'll keep it
brief and ask that anyone with a reply catch me off-list please.

I'm looking for 2 machines:

1) An iMac (G3 or up... but we're kinda leaning toward the G3 ones)
that's in good shape, for my 7 year old

2) A laptop, not top-of-the-line, but something that's robust enough
for *me* to use for a while 'til I can upgrade.

Obviously, as I'm a tight-fisted geek, the cheaper the better, but
that's not to say that I am averse to paying for something in good
condition.

So, if you have something like this, and are looking to move it,
please let me know off-list.

Thanks,
Jason Gloege