[TriLUG] stuff for sale - some are OT (monitor and music gear)

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 02:09:43 EST 2006

For the on topic item:

1.  Hitachi CM812U 21" CRT

0.22mm dot pitch
1600x1200 at 85Hz (I'm running that now with XP, and I believe I saw even
higher resolution on here when it was plugged into a dual G5 about 1.5
years ago, dunno what Hz though).  VGA connector (fairly long cable).
Just about every kind of display control you can think of.  I am the
original owner.  I really love this monitor, just not as much as my
20" widescreen LCD.  :)

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/monitor.jpg

I'll take best offer...

And now all the OT stuff - heads up musicians!

2.  Fender Stratocaster electric guitar
Made in Mexico model, 21 frets, very good condition, plays great.  I
just put on new strings about a month ago, they are broken in and
holding tune very well.  I have a set or 2 of extra strings I'll give
you with purchase.  Asking $150 or best offer.  I could be convinced
to sell my Fender Princeton Chorus amp with it, we'd have to figure
out a price.  It obviously has the chorus feature, overdrive and lots
of other knobs. It has 2 10" solid state speakers inside and it is
LOUD!  Please no peanut gallery comments about tube amps, I couldn't
care.

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/fender_guitar.jpg
http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/fender_guitar_top.jpg

3.  RhythmTech Eclipse Congas
1 conga and 1 quinto + the stands - purchased used 2 years ago for
$150.  They are in good condition, mostly just a couple small paint
chips.  Their sound is unaffected, they sound fine.  Asking $100 or
best offer.

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/congas.jpg

4.  LP triple conga stand (Latin Percussion)
This beauty has been used in only 2 performances.  It is virtually new
condition.  LP lists this product at $290, Guitar Center sells it for
$180.  Comes with all the additional hardware needed for your congas
to work with the stand.  Asking $140 or best offer.

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/triple_conga_stand.jpg

5.  On-Stage instrument stands
I have 4 of these and 2 are for sale.  They are virtually new
condition and have the spring loaded flip thing on top for resting the
neck of the instrument in it.  In my small condo and growing amount of
music equipment, I just purchased (Merry Christmas to me) a Warwick
stand that holds 5 instruments, yeah! ... so I have room to grow in
less space.  Guitar Center sells these for $25.  Asking $15 each,
there are 2 available.

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/onstage_stands.jpg

Catch me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks,
David