[TriLUG] SIP Softphone on Suse and Asterisk

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 08:50:51 EST 2007

Hi Trevor,

In sip.conf for my working setup using a Cisco ATA-186 I have the
following and it works great:

[ata1-1]
type=friend
secret=******
regexten=2000
nat=yes
host=dynamic
callerid=BigReg <2000>

I noticed that when I was debugging my setup, stripping out various
options was the easiest thing for me.

Not sure if this is helpful or not :(

--Reggie