[TriLUG] RE: This is what happens when a OS company, shoots its self in the foot (MS Vista)

Neil L. Little nllitt12669 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 23:45:20 EST 2007

Unfortunately, Its all this person knows (The old "ignorance is bliss"
issue again). The dislike of apple comes from ... well an "A" type
personality with no patience. When the person attempts an operation as
he would on a M$ machine, the operation will often return a negative
result and that person ends up pounding the keyboard uttering
explicatives. Thats when I have to slip in and instruct how the
operation is performed and it is once again bliss until the next
episode. Thats how it is with artsy folk sometimes. I have heard mention
about Final Cut Pro. It was a positive reference so I am thinking that a
lot of this dislike of Apple is mainly frustration from not knowing how
to manipulate OS X very well.

Learning OS X didn't take long. I skimmed through a book one week end
and could pretty much do every thing I needed to. It seems fairly intuitive.

Oops! methinks I transposed Lenoir(town) with Lenoir(County). The "mill
closing" phase should have tipped me off as Lenoir county is in the
middle of the tobacco belt.

Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
http://www.jars.net