[TriLUG] ECPI opinions?

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jan 23 22:20:51 EST 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> But I get the idea ECPI focuses only on the technical skills, and I don't
> believe their programs are accredited by any state or regional agencies.

Sorry, this is incorrect.  From ECPI's web site:

"ECPI College of Technology is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of
the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate
degrees.

"In North Carolina, ECPI is licensed by the North Carolina State Board of
Community Colleges to award diplomas and is licensed by the Board of
Governors of the University of North Carolina to award the Associate of
Applied Science Degree in Computer Electronics Technology."

My fault.

--Jeremy