[TriLUG] ECPI opinions?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 24 14:45:20 EST 2007

I graduated from ECPI in 1991 and had a different experience. Now I grad
  with a 2 yr in EET (Electronics Engineering Technologies) and I
started out at $16K/yr in 1991. I spent less than $6K on the tuition. YMMV

All in all, it's a 2 year tech school with a different curriculum than
Wake Tech. I'm not familiar with there stuff.

One thing that is a problem, at least for me, was even though they are
accredited, the UNC system (esp NCSU) does not accept ANY of their
curriculum as transfer. So if that is a possiblility for you, I'd stick
with Wake Tech.

However, I did enjoy the school when I was there. Granted I was there 17
years ago, so it might have changed, and from what Allen says, it sounds
like it did.

HTH