[TriLUG] ECPI opinions?

mvlewis at mindspring.com mvlewis at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 25 14:39:28 EST 2007

My sister recently graduated from the nursing program at ECPI.  She said that the terms for the day classes are shorter than the ones at Wake Tech.  "They teach you what you need to know."  She thought it was no better or worse than a Wake Tech.  Although,  I get the impression that she expected more,  for as much as ECPI costs.  I have two cousins that took some of the IT programs at ECPI.  They were satisfied with them as well.

I attended Wake Tech.  At the time,  I got the impression that ECPI was a school that offered only certificate programs and not degrees.  It has changed since then.  If I was to go back to school,  I would consider ECPI.  The only drawback would be the price.

Mike