[TriLUG] On a lighter note maybe semi off-topic

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:07:56 EST 2007

+1000000 for lwn.net.  I've read them since they started way back when
and there is no better source for in-depth linux news.  The kernel page
alone is well worth the subscription.

If you absolutely must spend the money on dead-tree versions of things,
spend it on lwn.net and print out each weekly edition. :-P

Cheers,
Tanner