[TriLUG] Raleigh area online magazine using open source editing

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Tue Feb 13 14:15:41 EST 2007

Actually pretty much all NC towns are represented so I'll provide the
higher level link:
http://local.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This uses a wikimedia engine to allow users to create and maintain an
online magazine of local interest.  They are shaking some bugs out of
the site right now (report issues in #wikia channel on Freenode if you
want) but it should be very interesting to see how this works if we get
a lot of local people interested in applying the open source concept to
local media coverage.