[TriLUG] Raleigh area online magazine using open source editing

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:08:42 EST 2007

Interesting that they encourage you to "Share your gossip and stories
and update the community on weddings, deaths, and other events," but
they use a wiki paradigm and not a blog paradigm. I'd be interested in
seeing somebody pick up lyceum[0] and run with it in a "news" context
here in the triangle. Too bad indyweek[1] seems to use a non-FLOSS
solution[2]. Also interesting that they went with the GNU FDL and not
a CC license on that wikia site.

Thanks for the link. :)

Can anybody point me to a good index/aggregator of local bloggers who
blog about local stuff?

-CMP

[0] http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/about/
[1] http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/
[2] http://www.desert.net/

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer