[TriLUG] OT: Mac vs. PC - the 1996 edition!

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Feb 21 09:30:34 EST 2007

The latest in the hippie-propaganda that is the Mac commercial ....they
are laying it down against Vista for its security model ...and how it
prompts the users to escalate privileges. Funny ...how Vista modeled
itself off the same model that the Mac/Unix/Linux uses.

Then again, I use Gentoo...

...I'll see the day when there's a commercial bashing Linux!