[TriLUG] OT: anyone in downtown Raleigh tall building?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Feb 26 09:29:39 EST 2007

I was looking for the same thing for the night-time space shuttle launch
several weeks ago.

You might have a better view from a parking deck, since it'll be open.
It can be hard to see outside from an office that is lit inside.
Whatever you choose, I'd recommend visiting the site beforehand to make
sure you don't have obstructions, lights, etc.

I ended up going to the parking deck next to the Red Hat building, only
to watch the empty sky as they scrubbed the launch.

Alan

.