[TriLUG] OT: anyone in downtown Raleigh tall building?

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:38:00 EST 2007

Dabney and Cox halls on NC State Campus have outside balconies that MAY
be useful for this. I don't where the moon will be in relation to the
balconies. Cox is 6 stories high and Dabney is 8 stories high. Dabney's
balconies face North, West, East and South which should cover it no
matter where it is. There is no problem with you using them. There are
various towers on the skyline with blinking light.
glenn

--
Glenn Hennessee
Department of Chemistry