[TriLUG] OT: anyone in downtown Raleigh tall building?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:12:40 EST 2007

Yes, some of us are aware of a place on a hill very close to that...
inside one of the cloverleafs of the 64/64 ByPass interchange just
before getting into Pittsboro.  If you recall the "Halloween Storm of
2003" ... solar storm... then here are some pics from that location...
decent "dark sky" without having to go ridiculous mileage outside of
Raleigh:

http://www.turnpike420.net/gallery2/v/Weather/Aurora/2003-10-29_Pittsboro/

David