[TriLUG] CompUSA closing stores

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Feb 28 11:38:00 EST 2007

Probably all of them except the ones in North Carolina! It seems like
every other car is a Ford.

I too was bit by the Ford bug. Went to look at a few (my car was
recently totaled thanks to (lets call him a friend), who decided that a
stop sign was more of a guideline instead of a law ...and I t-boned
him). Sales people make me twitch.