[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTP from Cary

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Wed Mar 7 20:22:32 EST 2007

Tom Ed White wrote:
> The denial of funding can be traced directly to our democratically
> elected president, George W. Bush.

Hmmm I'm no fan of the talking monkey myself but in all fairness he can
hardly be blamed for what is entirely a local/state matter.  There is no
reason that taxpayers in South Dakota should foot the bill for a train
in Raleigh.

The local guys are the ones you should be grabbing by the ears and
demanding better answers from.  Right on up to the governor.

--
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory." - Bruce Lee's observations of
people at TriLUG meetings who won't shut up and let the guest speaker talk