[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTP from Cary

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Mar 7 20:47:19 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Magnus wrote:

I come from Durham. My commute is 40mins at 7:30-8:30am and
17mins at 6am. Coming home at 3pm is also shorter than
coming home at 4-5pm. So I shifted forward a few hours and
see the sunrise in the morning. My partner drops off our kid
at school at 8am and I pick him up just after 3pm, take him
to soccer or whatever and he doesn't have to stay in
daycare. My partner and I live offset by about 2hrs. It's
not ideal, but better than sitting in traffic for an extra
40-50mins a day.

Joe