[TriLUG] Daylight savings time...

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:47:20 EST 2007

I have a 64 bit machine running RHELWS 4. The current kernel can not be
changed or up graded because it will destroy the raid setup due to the
fact that current kernels don't yet support the raid hardware so so only
the necessary applications are updated. I want to know can I get away
with just getting the necessary DST patch for my redhat OS without
having to up date the kernel as I've done so in the past. My hope is
once RHEL 5 comes out, I won't have to worry about this but until then,
I'll keep excluding the kernel update and get just the apps. Thxs.

D-