[TriLUG] Daylight savings time...

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Mar 8 13:50:54 EST 2007

Here's what our "ghetto solution was". We used it for Windows (2000),
but I'm sure it could be applied elsewhere.

1) Turn off automatic dst updating.
2) Manually set the timezone.
3) Sync with a NTP server (which in our case, is a Windows 2003 machine,
that's already patched for DST), which syncs with time.nist.gov ...or
pool.ntp.org if you're picky ;).