[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTP from Cary

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:14:18 EST 2007

John, the reason the TTA plan failed to include RDU is b/c the Airport
Authority refused to allow it.  Look at the millions they have
invested in the parking infrastructure there... and now you have your
answer.  It is a damn shame all these groups weren't talking with each
other, they'd have not spent the money on parking, supported the rail,
and it probably would have been done and approved... but hey... it
wasn't the best of plans as it was anyway... I can design better...
screw the cost aspect though... :p

David
http://www.notollson540.org