[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTP from Cary

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:20:07 EST 2007

It's hard to say that the airport did not require that new parking deck.  As
a veteran of many, many trips in and out of RDU over the last 15 years I can
say with great certainty that the new deck has really helped the airport
quite a bit.  And I don't think anyone misses that old fleabag motel that
used to sit between terminals A and C.

But regional rail connectivity would be nice too.  What I'd really like is a
North Raleigh to RBC Center line.  I would actually attend more Hurricanes
games and events at the RBC center if I didn't have to drive there.

Greg