[TriLUG] CPU Considerations/Recommendations

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue Mar 13 16:31:51 EDT 2007

I've had nothing but GREAT luck w/ AMD CPU's I've probably built 7-9
boxen with them and the ones that were taken out of service were due to
clockspeed slowness, not failure. In fact my server is going on year 6
and while showing it's slow clockspeed occasionally it  has been ROCK
SOLID since Red Hat 7 was first installed.

YMMV
;-)
Dave