[TriLUG] carolinacon 2007

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:35:25 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, John F. Davis <davis at trilug.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> carolinacon 2007 happens April 20-21 in Chapel Hill.
>
> http://www.carolinacon.org for more info.
>
> I tried to seach the archives to see if this has been before, but
> I could not find the search page.  Any pointers where the search
> page is located?  Maybe my memory fails me, but didn't we have
> dig setup before?

The trilug lists used to have htdig setup, but it was always a patch
onto the vendor supplied mailman setup.  That got to be way too much
work since the patch would have to be regenerated every single time
a new version of mailman came out.  Also, we had problems with
htdig taking up all available memory and disk space! So, to search
now go to google, search for what you're looking for and add
"site:trilug.org" to the query. The trilug site is very well spidered
by google so that's your best bet.

Cheers,
Tanner
--