[TriLUG] carolinacon 2007

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:16:21 EDT 2007

Wow:

  Enforcing the GPL
  Sapna Kumar, Duke University Law School

  This talk will cover past litigation for the GNU, General
  Public License including the two German court cases as
  well as the ongoing SCO case. The talk will also include
  some information on the legal underpinnings for open
  source licenses within business.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the post!

-CMP

On 3/14/07, John F. Davis <davis at trilug.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> carolinacon 2007 happens April 20-21 in Chapel Hill.
>
> http://www.carolinacon.org for more info.
>
> I tried to seach the archives to see if this has been before, but
> I could not find the search page.  Any pointers where the search
> page is located?  Maybe my memory fails me, but didn't we have
> dig setup before?
>
> JD

Cristóbal M. Palmer
http://claimid.com/cristobalpalmer