[TriLUG] Raleigh, N.C. is the best place to find a job, accordingto Clark Howard

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 11:53:00 EDT 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:

> Hahahaha. I'd rather drink urine than PBR! PBR should be along the same
> category as Odoul's ...hahaha.
>
> Wasn't Kulture formerly known as Metro?

Both Metro and V.I.P. Ultralounge, were in the same location as Kulture
is now. Metro and V.I.P. Ultralounge were run by someone completely
unconnected to Kulture, and said person has since left the state the last
that I heard. But yes, the street address was the same for all three -
not at the same time, of course.

best,
Steve B / badger at trilug