[TriLUG] Raleigh, N.C. is the best place to find a job, accordingto Clark Howard

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Mar 21 11:57:37 EDT 2007

Yeah, that's what I figured. I always wanted to check Metro out ...but
never did. I'm usually found in Tir Na Nog, White Collar Crime, the
Office, and Jillians (waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the days). I also
frequented Ri-Ra, now known as Napper Tandy's ...

A good friend of mine, Mitch Rothman used to play Irish tunes there...