[TriLUG] Reverse Samba?

MG mgmonza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:10:40 EDT 2007

Thanks - just looked at this and it was not set on.  Looks reassuring
that the ports and individual IP's can be set, but there are also other
security programs running that I'll need to check out.

This is rapidly going from fun to extremely frustrating, though.  Just
got another inscrutable error message from somewhere in the intersection
between the #&@ Windows machine and the smbclient.  I think I'll take a
break (and several deep breaths) and go back for now to doing the work
all this was in aid of.  It's working well enough and I have enough
leads to chew on for later.

Thanks, y'all!

MG