[TriLUG] OT - Job - tcl/DLL [Fwd: Triple Crown Consulting]

Marty marty.ferguson at pobox.com
Thu Mar 29 18:45:35 EDT 2007

Hello, all

I've been contacted by a recruiter on a unique position in Sacramento.
His boss has placed me in 2 positions in the past, including one
at HP in Roseville, north of Sac.  This recruiter, Alex, isn't really
technically savvy, but he works hard, and his boss really knows his
stuff.  If you have done tcl programming, and know enough systems
programming to develop DLLs (...sounds like a windows platform, huh...)
then this 6 month contract might be up your alley.

They have searched and are having a hard time comming up with someone,
I "expect" (a tcl joke) they will pay a pretty good coin, including a
fat PD.
He didn't mention tk.

Marty