[TriLUG] OT: Hijacked Browser Typos

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 17:25:29 EDT 2007

Hi Tanner,

I did not mean to imply that I thought this solution would be a lot of
work.  It would just require that I dedicate one of my systems 24/7 to
providing this service.  Currently we have no need to use that much
electricity.

I understand that a modified router can perform this service, so that
seems like a better way to handle it for our home network.  Unlike our
home systems, we leave that running all the time.

Thanks,

     Scott C.