[TriLUG] SOLVED: OpenWRT/IPTables Question

Kevin Jones mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:49:51 EDT 2007

Hi Randy,
If you're running OpenWRT, you may want to consider installing the FON software which will "join" your WiFi router to a global network of other FON WiFi hotspots. It is particularly useful if you live in a densely populated area where you can be a part of a larger connected WiFi network. Skype is incorporated in to the software as well, so you can use a Skype phone around your house and anywhere you find another FON router. Check it out when you get some time in between reading about IPTables. :)

http://www.fon.com/en/download

Kevin
PS John Roberts created a quick reference sheet for IPTables for a previous UCLUG meeting which you can download from http://www.uclug.org/iptables.sxw