[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

Israel J. Pattison pattison at usa.com
Wed May 16 11:02:39 EDT 2007

Speaking of the weekend classes, has anyone looked at the Wake Tech
continuing ed programs -- night classes taught in local high schools w/o
credit?  I've taken several of these, and they tend to be taught by talented
folk from around the community?  What would it take to create a 12-week
curriculum on some of these topics and try to get Wake Tech to provide the
resources (classroom, computers, etc.)?

Here's a link to their current computer courses.  Notice that under
"Operating Systems" the offer everybody's favorite.

http://conted.waketech.edu/schedules/cmp.php

Israel