[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed May 16 12:17:18 EDT 2007

Er, no.  Jim's public version about sharing and having a good time where all
are invited regardless of sex, race, color, ad nuaseum.

If you can't have a good time, don't come to the party.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Behalf Of William
> Sutton
> Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:38 AM
> To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM
until 9 PM -
> RSVP
>
> not to start a flame war but...
>
> my impression of the organization from previous mailing list threads was
> that it was Jim's private version of TriLUG since he felt slighted over
> not being able to make some presentations to the official LUG.
>
> --
> William Sutton
>

> On Wed, 16 May 2007, Steven T. Davis wrote:
>
> > What will be the topic of the meeting?  What is the goal of your
organization?

> > Steve Davis
> >

> > --------------------
> > "Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina
> Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized
state official."
> > --------------------

> > Dear ,
> >
> > Please join Triangle Open Source Lab http://www.triangleopensource.org
for our next
> meeting on Thursday evening 5/24/2007 from 7 PM to 9 PM at Exploris.
We'll meet in the
> room adjacent to the IMAX theater.  Be sure to RSVP jim at neuse.net so you
will receive
> any last minute room changes and cell phone numbers via emailfor contacts
to let you in the
> door.  Many thanks to Tim Hazlehurst at Exploris for hosting our meeting.
I'll bring an
> Axis Video over IP camera to try for any remote attendees
> http://www.neuse.net/products/surveillance.  We'll have opportunity to
discuss a course of
> action.  Our web poll indicates significant interest in LAMP.  Might as
well start there.
> Look forward to seeing you.
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > Jim Ray, President
> > Neuse River Networks
> > tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
> > http://www.Neuse.Net
> >
> > Connecting You to the World since 1997
> > PS Here's the info on Exploris:
> > Exploris
> > 201 E Hargett St
> > Raleigh NC 27601
> > Web Site: http://www.exploris.org
> > Please sign up for the mailing list since I'll probably nix the Yahoo
group:

ce.org